Join the ACMP DC and learn how the California Almond Alliance applied solid change management practices to recreate their vision, mission, name, brand, membership categories, and dues structure...with amazing results for the California Almond Industry.
Learning outcomes will include:
- Linking Strategy and Change Management - learn techniques to align strategic planning and change management best practices that result in sustainable change
- Engaging Stakeholders to Drive Change Acceptance - learn critical best practices to engage a broad range of stakeholders to build awareness and drive acceptance of change
- Leading With Passion and Without Fear - learn how executive and volunteer leadership, working together, can make the impossible, possible
This session will be led by
- Katie Prasser, President Grove Consulting, LLC
- Kelly Covello, President, Almond Alliance of California
- Dick Cunningham, Vice Chair Almond Alliance of California
Please note that this event is free for ACMPDC Members and $15 for non-members.